Born in Leningrad, USSR in 1990.
In 2007 graduated from St. Petersburg’s Lyceum No. 239. Completed Bachelor’s studies in ITMO University’s Computer Technologies Department in 2011, and Master’s studies – in 2013. Defended my PhD thesis on “Finite-state machine synthesis using SAT and CSP solvers” in 2015, supervised by Anatoly Shalyto.
Detailed bio in english provided here.
Professional interests: Research Administration, Bioinformatics, Combinatorial Optimization, Evolutionary Algorithms, Generative Design, SAT, Machine Learning.
|2023-08-26||Katya Noskova’ paper on new version of GADMA toolkit published in GigaScience!|
|2023-04-27||Finally, a paper on sbv IMPROVER metagenomics challenge (that Artem Ivanov won under my supervision) was published in Scientific Reports!|
|2023-03-16||Two papers published as early-access: one in Systematic Biology with Kostya Chukharev on evolutionary trees reconstruction, second in mSystems with Artem Ivanov on metagenomic biomarkers extraction.|
|2022-06-24||New preprint available with the new version of GADMA described|
|2022-02-14||Two interdisciplinary papers have been published! On Hi-C Metagenomics in Frontiers in Microbiology, and on ML for polaritonic lattices study in Communications Physics.|
|2021-10-15||Finally, our paper on SAT instances hardness evaluation using EA presented on CP’21!|
|2021-09-25||New paper published on applying evolutionary algorithms to design silicon nanosphere metalenses with predefined focusing properties|
|2021-08-17||New paper on donor-recipient metagenomic diversity analysis published in mSystems|
|2021-07-27||Won a “personal” RSCF grant! Small one, but the first one for me on bioinformatics.|
|2021-07-24||WOW! The website was finally released!|
- GigaScienceGADMA2: more efficient and flexible demographic inference from genetic dataGigaScience 2023
- GigaScienceGADMA: Genetic algorithm for inferring demographic history of multiple populations from allele frequency spectrum dataGigaScience 2020
- Efficient Symmetry Breaking for SAT-Based Minimum DFA InferenceIn Language and Automata Theory and Applications 2019
- BioinfMetaCherchant: analyzing genomic context of antibiotic resistance genes in gut microbiotaBioinformatics 2018
- BioinfMetaFast: fast reference-free graph-based comparison of shotgun metagenomic dataBioinformatics 2016
- BFS-based symmetry breaking predicates for DFA identificationIn International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications 2015